If you suspect drug activity is happening in your neighborhood, you can submit an anonymous tip HERE. Some patterns that may indicate drug activity include:
– An unusually large amount of traffic coming to the building, often at strange hours. This traffic is usually quick, with people staying only a short time. Sometimes they don’t go in at all; instead, someone comes out to meet them.
– Finding drugs or drug paraphernalia (syringes, pipes, etc.) in the area
– Repeated, observable exchanges of items, especially where money is visible
– Offers to sell you drugs, or conversations about drugs that you overhear
Useful Information to Report:
– The exact address or location of the drug activity
– The color, make, model, and license plate of any vehicles involved in the suspected drug activity
– The names of any people known to be involved in the trafficking of illegal drugs
– Time of day when the drug activity is most apparent
– Any children living at the residence or who are present while the drug activity is taking place
– The types of drugs (if known) being sold
Please note that a person’s ethnic background, economic status, or lifestyle are not indicators of narcotics activity. This Tip Line will accept information about all types of crime, not just drug activity.